09 August, 2010

Sitaki kuamini wadhungu pia design wamo!!!!

My name is David Blake I am from Scotland Please take this serious,
I am taking this liberty anchored on strong desire to ask for your
assistance for help. Your consent and urgent attention will greatly be
needed, devoid of apprehensions.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts My family and few friends have betrayed me, I have 5 million dollars which i want you to help me distribute to charity in your country and for research into the cure of cancer. I am ready to give you a percentage of the money for your time and efforts. Please get back to me via this email address
dblake881@yahoo.com
for more details

David


---------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.
==============================================================================

No comments: