Chuo United Kingdom (UK) au Gari i.e.Vogue 4x4, Toyota VX,Lexus,Rav4,Avensis Saloon BMW X5,Jaguar,Vw Touareg Passat,Golf,Ford,Land Rover TDi;TD5-6,Freelander, Honda-CRV, Nissan, Mercedes Benz,Q7/AUDI,Suzuki Vitara,Grand Vitara,Volvo,Cadillac,etc,Scania 113,124 n.k. Burudani i.e Original Plasma TV, Powerful Home Theatres,Projectors,Speakers, Dj Mixers,Digital Cameras, Laptops, Massive Data Storage Facilities(External/Internal HDD).Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org, call,WhatsApp on +255754 222 523
01 December, 2015
HILI NALO NI JIPU KUBWA LILILO IVA KUPATA KAZI SERIKALINI
There has been lots of complaints huku mitaani kwamba some jobs ni za wenyewe, in my little understanding this is one of them. Unaposema unataka ajiri mkurugenzi mkuu then age limit not less than 45, una maanisha nini? kwamba aliye chini ya umri huo hawezi beba hilo jukumu???!!!
Then unasema kua awe na sifa hizi:-
Master Degree in Renewable Energy or Electrical
Engineering, preferably with PHD degree in Engineering. • Holder of MBA in Finance or Economics or related
disciplines from recognized training institutions will
• Computer literate.
Halafu kama haitoshi unasema:-Must be registered by the Engineers
Nilikua nawaza tu kwa sauti je, huyu wa MBA finance/Economics anaanzaje
kua registered na Engineers Registration Board (ERB)
Pili kwanini usiwe straight kwamba unataka DR in Engineering, una beat around
the bush kua "preferably PhD in Engineering". Are you really serious looking for
a pesron to cover the role au yupo why age limit? Are you telling us kwamba aged
people wako skilled and competent for every senior position? Are you telling us kua
Doctors are best fit for the position? If so then some Universities even in the 1st world countries should review
walimu/lectures ambao ni MR/Miss lkn wenye experience ya over 20 years kua kwenye positon zao za kufundisha
.My view hii kazi iko so specific kwa mtu fulani (targeted personnel) the reason being kuna vigezo vya ku engua watu
kwa umri,muda mwingi kazini, elimu kubwa na mixing up ku justify aina ya mtu ambae yupo , pia mtu wa MBA
hawezi kua recoginized na any ERB kwasababu sio mhandisi.
Soma mwenyewe hapa chini uvumbue maajabu kupata kazi!!!
Location > Dar Es Salaam Position Type > Full Time Organization Type >Government
Rural Energy Agency (REA)
Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2015
DIRECTOR GENERAL (RE-ADVERISED) POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Source: Daily News 30th November, 2015
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
RURAL ENERGY AGENCY (REA)
The Rural Energy Agency (REA) is a Government institution established under the Rural Energy Act, 2005. Its main role is to promote and facilitate access to modern energy services in rural areas of Mainland Tanzania. The Agency is inviting applications from dynamic, energetic and proactive Tanzanians with appropriate technical skills and experience to fill the following vacant position.
1. Director General (RE-ADVERTISED)
Reporting to the Rural Energy Board (REB)
The DG is responsible for the attainment of the Agency`s vision, mission and objectives through leadership that inspires Agency`s staff and employees to efficiently and effectively execute strategic, tactical and action plans in accordance with the values that govern the supply of electricity to rural population.
The specific duties and responsibilities that make up the role of the DG are described hereunder.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall Management and operations of the Agency, including policy and operational matters.
• Provides leadership, guidance and motivation to management and staff in the implementation of the day to day activities of the Agency.
• Recommends to the Rural Energy Board short, medium and long term plans and strategies to achieve the vision and mission of the Agency.
• Advises and appraises the Rural Energy Board periodically on matters pertaining to the performance of Agency.
• Develops and maintains good working relations with all stakeholders including Government ministries, Donors, Parliament and Regional Authorities.
• Provides strategic direction in the major functions of the Agency`s operations and market it to key stakeholders, financiers and investors.
• Reviews the organization`s annual accounts and other statutory reports and submit to the Board for approval.
• Promotes investment in rural energy projects and activities that improve access to modern energy projects based on sound principles and criteria, are submitted to the Board for consideration and approval for grants from the Rural Energy Agency (REA) and the Rural Energy Fund (REF) in all its dealings with partners and other third parties.
• Mobilizes financial resources to the Rural Energy Fund (REF) and ensure that sufficient funds are available in the fund to provide for rural energy projects and activities.
• Employs and administers human resource issues such as staffing requirements including appointments of staff of the Rural Energy Agency.
• Carries out any other duties as may be assigned to him/her by the Rural Energy Board.
Qualification and Experience Required
• Master Degree in Renewable Energy or Electrical Engineering, preferably with PHD degree in Engineering.
• Holder of MBA in Finance or Economics or related disciplines from recognized training institutions will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate.
• At least ten (10) years work experience at senior management level out of which five years at directorship level and should be in a reputable organization.
• Must be registered by the Engineers Registration Board.
• Strong leadership skills and a team player.
• Good Analytical skills.
• Drive for results.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Effective communication skills
Age Limit: should not be less than 45 and not above 55 years of age.
• Contact of five (5) years – renewable based on performance.
• Attractive Remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Submission of Applications
• Applicants should submit CVs, copies of certificates they wish to use in supporting their applications, three referees and two passport size photographs to the address shown below.
• Applicants must clearly show their complete contact addresses including mobile telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
• Deadline for receiving applications is 15th December, 2015 16:00 hrs.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Application letters should be sent by post, courier or delivered by hand to the addressee below.
• As part of your application, please write a short essay not exceeding 1000 words as to why you believe you deserve to be appointed for the position and what you intend to do to contribute to the advancement of REA strategic outlook.
• Kindly not that electronic submissions will not be honored.
Executive Selection (REA)
First Floor, Wing C, Life House
Sokoine Drive/ Ohio Street
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA