05 July, 2010

Ukiona hii jua ni wizi....

Fraud has for years been rapidly developing in both developed and developing counntries due to Globalization.Despite this fact, the development of different technologies has to a large extent facilitated fraud in one way or the other .For example the increased use of Internet and telecommunications has simplified fraud operations due to increased interactions of people in the current Globalized World.

Accordingly,fraud has been designed to operate in different ways where by the whole deal focus to capture core interests of people who strives day and night to win life.This is why it's manned in a very sophisicated way whereby any person can fall prey unkowingly.So hereunder could be among the ways to trap people in this filthy business.So Watch out folks!!!!


Hello!!!
My name is Jane, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.


Here is my email address (janefugar20104love@hotmail.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance, color or language does not matter but love matters allot in life. please write to me in this email id not in other email ok, janefugar20104love@hotmail.com

No comments: